Please find below the operational arrangements either side of the Christmas break 2021:
- The last trunks into the hubs prior to Christmas will be on Thursday 23rd December 2021.
- All freight input on Thursday 23rd December 2021 on a ND service will be delivered on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
- All freight input on Thursday 23rd December 2021 on an EC service will be delivered by Thursday 6th January 2022 unless on a Dedicated Day service.
- If any customer requires freight to be delivered on Friday 24th December 2021, this must be manifested on an AM service and MUST be pre-advised to us so we can advise the delivery depot and the relevant hub.
- The hubs re-open at 06:00hrs on Tuesday 4th January 2022 and trunking will recommence on this evening.
- Scottish delivery depots will return to work on Wednesday 5th January 2022 due to local bank holiday.
Our nationwide distribution fleet will be operating a reduced service during this period therefore if you require an urgent delivery, we will be able to quote you accordingly.