This is a collection of the information we think you will find useful, such as:
- Our RHA Terms and Condition of Carriage
- Insurance Policy Statement
- Our Fuel Stabiliser Index
- The TPN guide to tail-lift deliveries
- The Fertiliser Transport and Storage Effective Standard 2016
The Fuel Stabiliser Index (FSI) is designed to neutralise movements in fuel prices in a way which is fair to both us and our customers through the addition of either a surcharge or rebate against agreed tariff rates.
We will review the Index monthly against our actual purchase price and amend the surcharge or rebate accordingly. In this way, when prices are high, the formula will allow us to recover the additional costs and when prices fall or go low, the formula will reduce and may even lead to rebates to customers.
If you need other documents or guides to our services which are not listed here, please do not hesitate to ask us.