Case Studies :: Solutions :: Products :: Sectors
• Client: GB Plange UK Ltd
• Solution: UK Distribution
• Europe’s leading supplier of bakery ingredients, GB Plange, trusts Bacton Transport
to fulfil all their UK deliveries of palletised product in the UK.
• Operating from portside warehouse, Bacton Transport delivers 120 pallets
every week of foodgrade products in quantities of 1 to 20 pallets.
• Blending traffic management skills with access to a full range of transport resources, Bacton Transport has reduced order lead times and kept GB Plange distribution costs on budget.
• Client: BOC Industrial Gases
• Solution: Contract Distribution
• Since 2009, Bacton Transport has provided BOC Industrial Gases with
all their requirements for primary transport from the Ipswich distribution centre.
• Distributing 1,200 tonnes of products over 6 days and nights every week around the BOC network.
• Working in a hazardous environment under ADR conditions Bacton Transport
has brought new standards of quality and performance to BOC transport operations.
• Deploying our expertise in resource management has improved BOC
flexibility and customer response and reduced costs.